Tasks of the day
After reading your pitch deck, describe as concisely (but precisely) as possible:
- The problem (or set of problems) that the company goes after.
- Who the main users/customers of the product are a.k.a customer segmentation. If there are different personas (for example when the users are different from the buyers), list the major ones.
- The main value propositions for each user segment.
Hint: you should describe the above elements only using your pitch deck, and not complementary materials (like your website).
Hint 2: you can fill the table shared in the memo template.
In a couple of paragraphs or bullet points, give your opinion about the problem, the users and the value propositions:
- Did you understand clearly what problem the company goes after? Do you think this problem is a “must-have or a “nice-to-have”?
- Did you understand clearly which users or customers are targeted? What do you think of these customer segments?
- What do you think of the value proposition(s) of the product?
You can write your answers in your memo template.